Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Kids

I've decided that this year will be the year I take more images of my kids and print them.  Mackenzie and Jackson are growing up way too fast and tomorrow I am going to wake up and Jackson will be asking me for the keys to the car!  I am so not ready for that.

Taking images of my children, printing and documenting them is like creating a storybook of our family. Now who would not want that?

If you would like to start creating your own storybook drop me a line.  It's never too late late to start your own book.





No comments:

Post a Comment

© Elle Markosky Photography by lisa
Lisa Markosky-Hodgson, Lifestyle, Family, Children, Maternity, Portrait Photographer Saskatoon, SK
www.ellemarkosky@yahoo.ca 306.281.6649
Design~Tastemaker by Design Aglow
www.designaglow.com