Saturday, April 14, 2012

This image makes me smile.  Why?  Well, because I love the expression on Mackenzie's face showing how much fun she's having sitting in the drivers seat of this old tractor.  What I love even more is she's on her Great Grandpa's tractor.  Mackenzie will grow to know my grandpa in the stories I share and old family photo albums she looks through.  But for me,  the idea that she is sitting atop the same tractor her Great Grandpa once drove is something I love.  At Grandma and Grandpa Kenco's there are so many treasures linking the past with the present and that is something I truly cherish.





No comments:

Post a Comment

© Elle Markosky Photography by lisa
Lisa Markosky-Hodgson, Lifestyle, Family, Children, Maternity, Portrait Photographer Saskatoon, SK
www.ellemarkosky@yahoo.ca 306.281.6649
Design~Tastemaker by Design Aglow
www.designaglow.com